A Passion Project is something you work on that gives you satisfaction and takes you to your happy place. If that’s outside of your workplace, it’s even more important to have Passion Projects.
Here’s a mix of how and why:
- You need to go to your happy place to shine in all areas of your life.
- No time, no problem. Try Mirco-Volunteering. This is a great way to help others and work 100% around your busy schedule.
- You will let go of stress doing something you love.
- Just like when you’re looking at your Vision Board, you’ll be in a better mood.
- Give yourself time to be physically present. Even if your Passion Project is technology related, like a great online class, turn off other electronic distractions.
- Need ideas to reconnect to your Passion? Go to the library just for fun and pick up some interesting books.
- Create Memories! What easier way than to have a journal or create a book about your favorite travel destinations. (Shameless plug – we have Upcoming Workshops for that!)
- Last but not least – what could be better than doing something you love and making $$$? If people are asking you to ‘make one’ or ‘do that’ for them – give this serious consideration.
Take a few minutes to brainstorm and write down Passion Projects that come to mind. Once you’ve written down several, think about each one and how it makes you feel. Choose your start date then follow through with the projects that bring a feeling of joy.
Stay ♥ Passionate