The beginning of a new month or a new season is a great time to think about making changes. A few warmer or cooler days can remind us that change is literally in the air & it’s time to take action.
At times we have things we need to let go of and at other times there are activities that we need to be adding in. Those activities could be just onetime or with a goal to be ongoing.
If changes are what you’re thinking about and talking about – it’s time to take action. Know your goals and in addition below is a list of suggestions to shift your energy when change is in the air!
- Spring Clean even if it’s not Spring! Pass along clothing, home goods and even non-perishable food items to someone who can use it if it’s just taking up space for you.
- Before it gets too hot or too cold, clean out your garage or shed. Once again, donate what doesn’t serve you. Many charitable organizations now even take vehicle donation.
- Sign up for that online class you keep saying you’re going to take.
- Finish reading that book that’s in your office of on your night stand.
- Pick up that new book that you jotted down the name of but haven’t grabbed yet.
- Visit a zoo or museum that you loved as a child. If you’re not living in the same area, check out a place that reminds you of your childhood.
It’s a great idea to lighten up your energy before setting new goals. Once you’re ready to do that – Join us to set your new goals!
Do you want to learn how Vision Boards can help you to achieve more success and reach your goals?